As such we have compiled our current Top Five of Moleskine features online... here we go!
Gaping Void's Advertising Moleskine
1. Gaping Voids Advertising Moleskine - Hugh MacLeod of Gaping Void Blog was commissioned by Dave Whittle, an Aussie advertiser to create the above art work drawn on the pages of a Moleskine.
We love the message:
"If you talked to people
the way advertising
talked to people
they'd punch you in the face"
Maybe a bit too true.....
2. Frankie loves Skineart too!
So our regular Field Notes Blog readers know that we love Skineart but how excited are we that our favourite magazine Frankie loves them as much as we do! Louise over at Frankie features her favourite Skineart and Louise we agree.....it is a great portal for artists and doodlers just like us!
Hickory Dickory Dock via Peter Van Allen on Flickr
3. For a real art hit you can also visit our favourite tag on Flickr 'moleskine'. This is truly an overload of indulgent design and art from other Moleskine lovers. You should upload your own! We love Hickory Dickory Dock from Peter Van Allen's profile this week.
4. Moleskine Monday! We can't take any of the credit but we do love the idea of Moleskine Monday as seen over at Big Window. What better way to beat 'Mondayitis' than with a regular Moleskine hit. We have now popped this in iCal and will be visiting you every Monday Big Window - thanks.
5. Cool Polaroid Moleskine Album.... sorry not sure if it is available down under! But we sure do love that Polaroid stripe.
And don't forget to shop the complete range of Moleskine products in Australia including diaries, journals, sketchbooks and city notebooks: visit our friends at NoteMaker..... they have a special offer on much of their Moleskine range and value bundle packs that will save you a packet!
Also if you spend over $59 your order is shipped free of charge within Australia!
Now you can get creating your own Moleskine Top Five!