So much to do, so much to see! I could tell you about how much I love an O-Check journal, I could tell you about this cool page Deviant Art I recently stumbled upon and I could even tell you about the Melbourne Writer's Festival and some all new Moleskine notebooks. I could mention my favourite blog this week - The Journal of Little Mo & Friends - and the coolest hand made gift box ever!
But it's like they say...no matter what you're trying to say, somebody else has already done it better! With that in mind, check out some of the links below and drop a comment to share the cool stuff that you can't quite articulate as well and help fill the void at spot #10!
1) Heidi & Seek lovin' O-Check journals
2) My Life as a Sugar Lander lovin' this too-cute Train Blanket
3) Deviant Art's queenvera wondering about what's really going on inside our heads...
4) A caption competition for the Melbourne Writer's Festival!
5) NoteMaker has Moleskine Folios! They're big and beautiful!
6) The Journal of Little Mo & Friends! So cool, especially this gift box.
7) Biffybeans (albeit old...) review of a Rhodia Meeting Book. So thorough, amazing as always.
8) Hello Sandwich thinks we should all indulge in our inner kid and play with our food!
9) Retro Sticky Notes at UK institution Papernation!